Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-client-web/stefan-therp_lp748238-6.0 into lp:openobject-client-web/6.0

Review: Approve
> You do indeed describe the target scenario. Did you apply a filter from
the "-- Filters --" dropdown to get this result, or were you able to
escape from the many2one selection popup in the combobox search field?

I escaped from the many2one selection popup, but it would seem I was "too good" at it: after trying again, it seems there is a small window which allows for the following sequence:

* type "kor" in "Country" search box
* wait for completion list
* press [Esc] to dismiss completion list and [Return] to search
* the search completes successfully and returns only the result for the korean records

but there seems to be some kind of instability in the way unfocus is handled: sometimes I still get a match when I unfocus (e.g. click the search button), other times there is not. I apparently didn't hit it previously, this time I do and your patch does prevent it (allows clicking the [Search] button and reliably prevents the matching popup from opening, if the completion list has been dismissed)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-client-web/stefan-therp_lp748238-6.0/+merge/57517
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-client-web/stefan-therp_lp748238-6.0.