Heads up: change of branch series in OpenERP documentation

Hello everyone,

As a follow-up to bug 794752 [1], we have finally switched the default
series of the "openobject-doc" project to be the 6.0 series.

If any of you were using the generic url "lp:openobject-doc" to grab the
doc, you should be aware that it does not point to the 5.0 doc anymore,
but to the 6.0 one. You may want to switch to the specific series you
want, using a specific URL: "lp:openobject-doc/6.0" or
"lp:openobject-doc/5.0".
Usually doing a "bzr pull --remember" should be enough, optionally with
"--overwrite" if changing series.

For practical and historical reasons, we don't have any "trunk" version
of the doc at the moment. When the need comes to have one, we'll
probably use the current 6.0 branch as the new trunk, and branch off
another "stable" 6.0.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-doc/+bug/