Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/stefan-therp_lp794584 into lp:openobject-addons

Review: Needs Information
Hello Stefan,

I agree with the idea of the bug report "wishlist", I wonder, isn't this use case sufficiently specific that it could be done in a separate module (e.g. 'ldap_import')?
Using the "template user" system alone is perhaps sufficient for the normal case?

Now, regardless of the above remark, some initial comments:

- the bind() call should now support anonymous login as provided by your other merge proposal ;-)
- DRY question: shouldn't the code of getting an ldap session, and the code of deciding/creating a user be refactored into separate functions? If we're starting to see it 2 or 3 times, it's time to think about it. Splitting these into separate functions would also allow them to be reused/extended into other module, such as perhaps an "ldap_import" one.

What do you think?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/stefan-therp_lp794584/+merge/63872
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/stefan-therp_lp794584.