Re: OpenERP Rent

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 12:58 PM, Thibaut DIRLIK
<thibaut.dirlik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Le 22/06/2011 11:54, Carlos Almeida a écrit :
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Congratulations for the work well done!
>>
>> Though why don't you put the code in launchpad?
>>
>> Best regards,
>>

> There is a mirror on launchpad (to add the project on apps.openerp.com):
> https://launchpad.net/openerp-rent
>
> Personally, I don't like bazaar. Launchpad is slow, not user friendly at
> all, and supports less features than github (autmatic merging of pull
> request, etc).

I think you can keep developing the addon on github but still be able
to make it available in launchpad.

See
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3294076/how-can-i-mirror-a-project-hosted-on-launchpad-on-github
The answer also talks about the opposite, which is what you want,
"host on github, mirror on launchpad".

Simos