Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/pniederlag into lp:openobject-addons

Review: Resubmit
Hello Peter,

I think you submitted this proposal onto the wrong branch, this is the official addons branch, and your submitted branch is apparently an extra-addons branch, as you have submitted it against extra-addons-5.0 with far less conflicts.

I'm cancelling this merge proposal, please resubmit another appropriate one against the desired extra-addons if needed.

By the way, you almost certainly cannot propose the same patched branch for merging on extra-addons-5.0 and other versions of extra-addons, as these branches have diverged quite a lot, I assume.
Instead, you should grab a fresh copy of each extra-addons branch, apply you patch, and submit each one as merge proposal against the corresponding master branch.

Thanks for your contributions!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/pniederlag/+merge/67170
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/pniederlag.