Re: Skeleton/Template for making a ne module ?

Take Idea module.
Idea has got the most important elements to build a new module. There is no
"hello world" module since this is a little bit more complex. You have to
learn openobject framework, not only python as pl.
I strongly recomend to you, begining to learn technical docs about all this
elements before trying to build anything. I also recomend to you to make
inscription in one technical training on your own languaje.

Wishing this helps...