Re: [Merge] lp:~ibeardslee/openobject-addons/users_ldap-tls into lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/stefan-therp_lp794584

Thanks for that feedback Stefan.  I'm still wandering around the code, python, launchpad, bzr etc working out the best way to do things, pointers in the right direction help :)

I was trying to work out how to get it working in res_company_ldap.connect()  I'll experiment further.

The detail in the tree view, hmm, yeah probably not required there.  Made some sense at the time, but happy to defer to someone more familiar with the code and look and feel of the application.

When I get it sorted, I should resubmit with ..

Target Branch: ~openerp/openobject-addons/trunk
Prerequisite Branch: ~openerp-community/openobject-addons/stefan-therp_lp794584

Cheers,
Ian
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ibeardslee/openobject-addons/users_ldap-tls/+merge/71131
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/stefan-therp_lp794584.