Re: Looking for info about on_change in trunk

I forward here the answer that Fabien sent me privately (by mistake I suppose because I may not be the only one interested by the answer) :

------
I don't think the planned changes on On_change are finished yet.
------

Is there a development branch with the changes on on_change that I could test ? I have several modules with on_change to port to 6.1 and I would like to start the work ASAP.

--
Alexis de Lattre