Debug RML

Hi OpenERP People.

* Firt message to the list * :)

I am working with openerp rml to make a custom invoice, but it have been very painful, is there any way to create a temporaly file in order to check the output of the rml parser ??

If i make a mistake on a rml file with removeParentNode function then the openerp-server takes forever and after about 10 minutes it shows:

INFORMATION
    Printing aborted, too long delay
OK

So, i have to restart the server, fix the code and try to print out again.

I am doing a simple comparison, like this for example (in order to print just the negative taxes values) :

and it still doesn't work, i have tested with '<' also but nothing happens, openerp just freeze for about 10 minutes.

I need some instruction in order to debug the rml output or directions on how to use the removeParentNode funcion properly.

I use OpenERP 6.0.2 under Debian GNU/Linux Squeeze.

Slds.

--
Nestor A. Diaz