from addons import x and addons_path list

hi,

in my server config file I've specified the addons_path as a list

addons_path =
/home/akasha/versioning/bzr/openerp-6/addons/core,/home/akasha/versioning/bzr/openerp-6/addons/installed

now I'm trying to install a module that would like to import base_calendar,
and the module install fails with ImportError of base calendar

File
"/home/akasha/versioning/bzr/openerp-6/addons/installed/base_report_to_printer/printing.py",
line 43, in <module>
    from addons.base_calendar import base_calendar
ImportError: No module named base_calendar

Could someone tell me how to properly import modules with a list addons_path
setting?

thx

Follow ups