most effective b-q-i test running

hi,

I would like to run base_quality_interrogation locally and often

from the buildbot addon I've found out more or less the code to be called,
but even a single run takes ages. Is there a recommended way to run test
files quickly and reliably with openerp?

my shell script (to replace $1) is the following:
base_quality_interrogation.py --root-path=server/bin/ --homedir=. -c
~/.openerp-bqirc --config server.cfg -d testdb -m $1 --console-nodebug --
-drop-db -- create-db -- install-module -- +drop-db

is there a way to improve this?

Viktor

Follow ups