Re: webkit report headers don't show up in pdf

Additionally,

We just experienced the problem of localcontext not being passed to header
and footer while we have used our own
customized header/footer.

There exists a merge proposal and we confirm it works.

https://code.launchpad.net/~c2c/openobject-addons/6.0-webkit-improvements/+merge/66428