Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-server/stefan-therp_lp727727-6.1 into lp:openobject-server

Review: Resubmit

Hi Olivier,

thanks again for the valuable review.

On your suggestion, I have replaced the exception with a warning. I used a logging.warn instead of a warnings.DeprecationWarning as these cannot easily be redirected to the application log unless one requires Python 2.7 (with logging.captureWarnings()).

Also, it does indeed make sense to mention all unknown fields at once.

However, I cannot think of a situation that warrants the overhead of performing a similar check in every read operation. Usually, the absense of fields will become immediately clear when trying to read their values from the resulting data structure. For completeness, note that a check on non-existing fields in domain expressions does already exist in expression.py.

Regards,
Stefan.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-server/stefan-therp_lp727727-6.1/+merge/80904
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-server/stefan-therp_lp727727-6.1.

Follow ups