Re: 6.1 Nightly Builds :(

Hello,

I think ppa are a great way to make OpenERP installation more accessible o
the noobs. However, without source control management like bzr, according
to our experience it's pointless to imagine any real project according to
the current maturity of the project (improving a lot hose days however).
Indeed there are always many bugs to be fixed or patch to improve module
extensibility to be applied on any project and I think in the long run a
SCM is the only way to manage this properly. So still good for
demonstration purposes like all in one, but ppa will probably not fit the
bill for many real installation. May be it's better being honest about
that. Eventually it's possible to mix ppa abilities along with bzr
capabilities, I'm not too sure.

BTW about the release: I've been afraid by the unassumed RC1 tag the other
day but I should say I largely prefer us fixing the things together before
a release than rushing for a release. Today 6.1 is good enough so we can
work on our implementation projects and share patches/merges without being
blocked and that's the essential. So from Akretion point of view, feel free
to take your time and get the merged in, the quality is making huge
progress in this release, we are very enthusiast about that.

All right thanks for the work.