storno of a storno invoice

hi,

I run into the problem of creating a storno invoice of a storno invoice

what is the problem?
original invoice has positive invoice lines, and title should be (by
regulation) Invoice
first storno invoice has negative invoice lines, and title should be
"Storno Invoice"
second storno invoice has positive invoice lines, and title should be
"Storno Invoice"

By default OpenERP creates a normal invoice when cancelling a storno
invoice. To me it seems more natural to think about the second storno
invoice not as a normal invoice, but as a storno invoice. Is there any
reason for treating storno-storno invoices as a normal invoice? This is
especially important if one uses separate sequences for storno and normal
invoices (this is not my case though).

Anyway, the second problem remains, that is OpenERP stores the invoice
lines always as positive numbers, thus we should decide about the sign in
the invoice templates. Do you have any idea how to arrive at positive
invoice lines for the second storno invoice (when we've already correctly
created it as 'out_refund' instead of 'out_invoice').

thanks for you insights,
Viktor