Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/extra-6.0-esale-joomla-view-fixes into lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/extra-trunk-esale_joomla

Hello Stefan, thanks for your contribution.
Actually, I have not used esale_joomla for a long time.
If you confirm it works on OpenERP 6.0.*, we could merge it into lp:openobject-addons/extra-6.0 .
What do you think?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/extra-6.0-esale-joomla-view-fixes/+merge/87799
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/extra-6.0-esale-joomla-view-fixes.