OpenERP 6.1 Release Candidate (RC1) is here!

Dear OpenERP Community,

Today, we are glad to announce the availability
of* OpenERP **6.1** R**elease **Candidate 1 (RC1). *Highly usable,
easier to learn, customized to your needs describes best the new OpenERP
release.

With over 50 new features including a streamlined setup and
configuration process, a brand new web interface and modern mobile and
social features, OpenERP 6.1 will take your business further than ever!
Read more about the new features <http://bit.ly/openerp-61-releasenotes>

This new version is the result of one year of improvements, and includes
countless contributions from partners and community members, for which
we are very grateful!

We invite you to download it, test it and send us your feedback to
make the final version just perfect!

      *How can you help?*

  * *Download <http://www.openerp.com/downloads#download61>* OpenERP 6.1
    RC1 (available as a Windows installer, Debian/Ubuntu package, RPM
    package and source tarball)
  * Send us your *feedback* by reporting any issues you find via
    our Launchpad bug tracker
    <http://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+filebug>.
  * Please *suggest translations
    <https://translations.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/trunk>* via
    Launchpad translations for areas that are not translated in your
    language (click /View All Languages/ at the bottom of the list). See
    also our guide
    <http://doc.openerp.com/contribute/07_improving_translations.html> to learn
    mode about translating OpenERP.

Enjoy your first look at OpenERP 6.1! We are looking forward to your
feedback and impressions!