Re: lp:~openerp-community/openerp-web/trunk-gantt-view-add-progress into lp:openerp-web

> Xavier, displaying wrong information on graphs is not a bug? Is it correct to read "percentage complete: 100%" on the tasks' gantt view while they are not completed?

Of course not, but that bug was fixable by looking into removing that section of the label, or removing the tooltip altogether. Or just by providing a value obviously nonsensical to the gantt chart library.

> Moreover:

I would have answered if I knew. I don't. Therefore I did not answer. I would recommend asking al about this.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openerp-web/trunk-gantt-view-add-progress/+merge/89649
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openerp-web/trunk-gantt-view-add-progress.