Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-gantt-view-add-progress into lp:openobject-addons

sorry, pressed some button too eary...

there's one thing i don't understand.

at least 2 people provided the same patch to the same issue and you said that those are useless because you're rewriting that feature.
Since we never had the chance to correctly use the project addon (because of bugs and bad design issues) and we started to fix it by ourselves, we'd like now to understand if you're about to release a working project addon in time for 6.1 or if we have to keep developing our own one and release it so people can use openerp for project management.

i think that, in this case, the correct behaviour is to point out the community to the branch where you are implementing the new code so we can help you or stop what we're doing without wasting our time.

So...it's ok you decided to reimplement this, but we need to know this kind of infos :-/ So please...post something somewhere! :-(
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-gantt-view-add-progress/+merge/89653
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-gantt-view-add-progress.