Re: [Openerp-wms-expert] [Blueprint new-partial-picking-wizard] New partial picking procedure

Dear OpenERP community,

We are currently very frustrated with the way OpenERP implements partial deliveries (in, internal and out). We're committed to provide an alternative procedure with a simpler, more consistent interface and cleaner code, and propose it for merging into the trunk.

Our first step to this end is the following blueprint: would you please tel us what you think of it?
New partial picking procedure
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+spec/new-partial-picking-wizard
The specs go into as much detail as I could gather. You may comment on the mailing list or on the blueprint.

Lionel Sausin & Philippe Rossi, Numérigraphe.