Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-923440-base_contact_finalise6.1 into lp:openobject-addons/6.1

After some further checking, it seems I've got things mostly working.  I spent much of the day tracking down why "Contact" in the opportunity form showed up as "/".

This turned out to be a bug in an in-house module, which overrode the name_get method of res.partner.address; after disabling the override, I now get a string of the form:

   {Partner Name}, {First Name} {Last Name} ...

which while much better than a plain address (or '/'), I can't help feel that Partner Name and the person's name would be better reversed.  I have made this change in r6646.

This is more a cultural thing … e.g. in China AFAIK they address people Last Name, then First Name.  Perhaps we can abuse the translations framework to generate a template for Python's str.format?  (Or can it do this sort of manipulation?)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-923440-base_contact_finalise6.1/+merge/95777
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-923440-base_contact_finalise6.1.