Question about 6.1 workflow documentation

Hello everyone,

I'm still reading the documentation, with focus on the 6.1 branch and
trying to improve it on the way.

I've stumbled upon the two warnings on
http://doc.openerp.com/v6.1/developer/07_workflows.html#flow-start
saying that the flow_start and flow_stop attributes should not be used
with a false value as it can lead to problems with "some tiny versions".

While I think that the warning is important, and was probably written
after someone got bitten hard by this "feature", I have the impression
that it may be severely outdated, and that it could be safely removed.
At the very least, it could well deserve some additional information
about which versions exhibit the feature. Are there any tiny ERP
old-timers around who could fill me in on that topic? I'll take care of
amending the documentation.

Thanks in advance

--
Alexandre Fayolle