Re: base_geoengine installation

Dear all,

First, thank you for your interest. Just a question : have you install all the modules from the last sources here ?

https://code.launchpad.net/c2c-geoengine-addons

I have asked in intern to have a look, we made some changes recently.

Regards,

Joël

Le 10 avr. 2012 à 10:46, siclic a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I have the same error when I install geoengine module.
> PostGIS, GEOS, Shapely and geojson is installed too.
> I followed documentation "base_geoengine/doc/build/installation.html", all
> is ok.
>
> Have you find a solution ?
>
> Thanks.
>

> Jan Schorn wrote
>>
>> Hi all:
>> when trying to install base_geoengine module on debian, there is an error:
>>
>> [...]
>>  File
>> "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/openerp-server/addons/base_geoengine/__init__.py",
>> line 6, in <module>
>>    import geo_model
>>  File
>> "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/openerp-server/addons/base_geoengine/geo_model.py",
>> line 10, in <module>
>>    from . import geo_field
>> ImportError: cannot import name geo_field

Joël Grand-Guillaume
Division Manager
Business Solutions

Camptocamp SA