[Question #196362]: Direct links to documents

New question #196362 on OpenERP Server:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+question/196362

Using Web 6.1, I would like to provide links that access directly to a document in OpenERP, to be provided in e-mails sent to the users.
More specifically, I'm sending an e-mail when a new Project Issue is created, and would like it to include a link that opens that particular Issue in the Web Client.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance
Daniel Reis

OpenERP Committers, which is an answer contact for OpenERP Server.