[Question #196393]: Does the Nightly Builds repository instalation update modules in instances?

New question #196393 on OpenERP Server:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+question/196393

In Ubuntu 10.04 I had an instance of OpenERP 6.1 running. I had added the line

deb http://nightly.openerp.com/6.1/nightly/deb/ ./

to the file '/etc/apt/sources.list' so that the Nightly Builds are installed from the repository.

My question is: when a new version of OpenERP is updated from the repo, the modules installed in the instance of OpenERP are updated as well or I have to manually restart the server with the '--update all' option?

Damián

OpenERP Committers, which is an answer contact for OpenERP Server.