Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/fix-account-trunk-tax-computation-method into lp:openobject-addons

On 05/08/2012 02:44 PM, Fabien (Open ERP) wrote:
> Review: Disapprove
>
> This solution is too complex. I already did it months ago and I remember it's just 10 lines of code on the tax object (that should depend on a configuration on the company).

Hi Fabien,

if this is already fixed then that is good news. We were hit by this
issue a number of times and were pleased to see Lorenzo's effort to get
this in the core code (we used his module to the same effect until now).
Can you point to the revision or at least the lines in the code in which
you fixed this?

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
http://therp.nl
https://twitter.com/therp_stefan

https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/fix-account-trunk-tax-computation-method/+merge/104945
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/fix-account-trunk-tax-computation-method.