[Question #196552]: Badly created /tmp/oe-sessions with multiple OpenERP v6.1 instances

New question #196552 on OpenERP Web:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openerp-web/+question/196552

We haver two instances of OpenERP v6.1 in the same server running Ubuntu 10.04.

Each instance has it's own linux user (openerp_1 and openerp_2).

Each instance has a daemon (/var/init.d/openerp_1 and /var/init.d/openerp_2) that is lanched at start time. The owner of the daemon script is root, as well as the group.

When lanched at startup, each instance create a folder in "/tmp" for the web sessions (the folders are "/tmp/oe-sessions-openerp_1" and "/tmp/oe-sessions-openerp_2"). The owner of the folder being "openerp_1" and "openerp_2" respectively.

The problem is that when I restart an instance with the command "sudo /etc/init.d/openerp_1 restart" a new folder is created "/tmp/oe-sessions-root" whose user is "openerp_1".

If I restart the second instance it goes down (the web, not GTK), since it is trying to create again "/tmp/oe-sessions-root"  with user "openerp_2". Is there any way to set how this folders are created?

OpenERP Committers, which is an answer contact for OpenERP Server.

Follow ups