Re: Social security issue in OpenERP

Hello Alexis,

I agree that this is a predefined groups rights issue, because I believe
that such customization should be done by default, but still, the groups
and access rights in OpenERP are (more or less) flexibly customizable,
which means, for instance, in this case you can :

- whether create a brand new group and give him only the right to write on
the address object.
- or start from scratch and make your own structure of groups and access
rights.

Kind regards.

--
*Hamza BENHMANI*