Re: Can we create field many2one_ref inherit the class fields.many2one

Hello Graeme Gellatly,

Thanks for your reply Graeme.
I check base_external_referentials module. After going through it, i come
to know
that it can link to other source, like website to fetch data and insert in
openerp.
But what about fetching data from other openerp database.
There is nothing about it.

What i want to create many2one_ref field that display data on search as
dropdown
from remote openerp database. I already did this.
But i want to make it more generic for others.
Any help in this project is most welcome.

Best Regards
Robin Bahadur