Re: Suggestion for OpenERP Q&A Knowledge Base

I think that having a unified way for the community to communicate is very
important. Currently we have the OpenERP forums, the launchpad answers and
the Stackoverflow OpenERP tag. This makes the knowleadge to be splited in
3, making searching for previous answers more time consuming.

BR

Damián Soriano