many2many relations in Calendar view

Hello,

I am using a calendar view and would like to use a many2many field for the color attribute:

Here I would like to change the color attribute for another field. My field is in this case is many2many. I know that this mean that I can have more than one color for an event in the calendar but the color does not matter that much. What is really important is for the user to be able to choose what should appear in the calendar based on this field.

So far, it seems the view is not made to support this kind of relation.

Do you have an idea how this can be achieved ? Is it something that can be done?

Thank you.

Pierre Thibault <pierre.thibault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
515-276-6854, 132