Re: Differents taxes for products

Thanks for the answers…

As Bala said it, I would like to have the both taxes in the same invoice (customer need).
So the fiscal position will not be a solution in this case.

And for the price list, I need the accounting to be good… with multi companies and multiple accounting plans (international).

But thanks for all your answers, if there is no real implemented solution, we will develop a solution for it.
I just don't want to reinvent the wheel ^^

Regards,

Sam

_______________
Samuel Lefever