Project / Invoicing menu available for HR /Employee group

Hi, I want to set up roles and permissions for users who can only create
tasks works and edit tasks (kind of freelancers users who report hours
worked to us). I have Analytic Account modules installed
I added the user to *Project Manager / User* (slightly customized so the
freelancer can access only to his Projects / Tasks assigned) and *Human
Resources / Employee* groups, both needed to create tasks works.

The issue is when I assigned the user to the group *HR / Employee*,
automatically that
user sees the menu *Project / Invoicing / Contracts to Renew* and *Project
/ Invoicing / Invoice Tasks Work*.
Even if those menus are not assigned to the configuration of the group *HR*
*Employee *nor* PM /User*.

So the "freelancers" has access to the page where all the contracts are
(Analytic Accounts) and to Analytic Account Lines (Analytic Journal Items),
in those views.
I cannot deny read access for both objects because it's needed to create
task work.

Any idea how can I hide those menus / views for this case?

thanks in advance

Follow ups