Re: Integration OpenERP / Moodle

En/na Eric Caudal ha escrit:
Hi,
I have googled and found a moodle (event_moodle) and some old reference from 2009 about Moodle/OpenERP integration.

Is there anything newer that I have overlooked (integration with training modules?)
There is a python library that we (Zikzakmedia) developed one year ago as a proof of concept, you can find it here:

https://github.com/zikzakmedia/python-moodle

Also an old student in my university has developed a module for OpenERP v6.0 based on training module that allows synchronising Moodle and OpenERP+training. It is also a proof of concept, I send you attached if you want to test and improve it. I suggest you to publish it and to port the improvements to v6.0 as we don't work with v6.1. The module contains a README file that tells you how to configure the moodle webservices.

Jordi

--
Jordi Esteve
Consultor Zikzakmedia SL