____________________________________

Solvate Information Technology

Consulting • Software • Web Design

[Mobile]  +43 (0)699 1 SOLVATE

[Telefax]  +43 (0)699 4 SOLVATE

[E-Mail]   <mailto:ChristianFast@xxxxxxxxxx> ChristianFast@xxxxxxxxxx

[Internet]  www.Solvate.eu

[Skype]  ChristianFast_Solvate

Solvates Informationstechnologie e.U.; Office: Reininghausstrasse 13a, A – 8020 Graz; UID Nr: ATU66833359; Company registration number: 370362 a; Register Court: Regional Court of Graz; Managing Director: Eng. M.Sc. Fast Christian, B.A.

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachment hereto is privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the recipient and others who have been specifically authorised to receive it. If you are not in the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, disclosure, use or copy of this communication, or the making and retention of a copy of this communication, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by return e-mail.