Re: Different roles within different companies

Yeah, that is what I'm trying to do.  But not having a lot of luck
formulating the rules.

I'd have thought that something like this would do the job ..

[('company_id','=',[6])]

But that doesn't seem to be doing it .. unless I have another rule
somewhere that working against me.