Re: [Merge] lp:~mentis-openerp/openobject-addons/l10n_si into lp:openobject-addons

Review: Needs Fixing

Hi Dusan Laznik,

i made a quick review of your merge proposal and here are my few comments:
* i18n folder should be deleted, as it seems to be only a legacy of your initial copy-paste
* the field category_id doesn't exist anymore on ir.actions.todo. I removed this line from l10n_si_wizard.xml in order to manage installing your module
* there are missing configuration. You just added the COA structure but some other informations is important. Currently it's not possible to do a complete sale flow with your  data because the
    * property_account_receivable should have reconcile=True, type=receivable, user_type="account.data_account_type_receivable"
    * property_account_payable should have reconcile=True, type=payable, user_type="account.data_account_type_payable"
    * property_account_expense_categ should have user_type="account.data_account_type_expense"
    * property_account_income_categ should have user_type="account.data_account_type_income"

That's all so far after a short review. I'm setting this merge proposal back to 'work in progress' in order to clear our todo list. Please set it back to 'needs review' when you fulfilled above requirements. Feel also free to ask should you have any question.

Thanks for your contribution,
Quentin
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mentis-openerp/openobject-addons/l10n_si/+merge/100106
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~mentis-openerp/openobject-addons/l10n_si.