Re: additional_discount for 6.1

Dear Christophe,

I had a look at your module "additional_discount" for OpenERP 6.1, and I was surprised to see that, when you have an "additionnal discount" on an invoice, it doesn't impact the account move that is generated when you validate the invoice. You should warn users about this and state clearly that this module is not suitable for companies that use OpenERP as their accounting system.

I also noticed that the discount is not copied from sale order to invoice when the invoice is based on deliveries (same when the invoice of the PO is generated from the deliveries).

P.S. : in the code of sale.py, instead of inheriting _make_invoice(), you should inherit _prepare_invoice() because it provides better performances : - when you inherit _make_invoice(), the generation of the invoice from the sale order will do both a create() and a write(), which makes 2 SQL operations - when you inherit _prepare_invoice(), it will only do a create(), so only 1 SQL operation (_prepare_invoice() allows you to modify the vals that are used in the create()).

These _prepare_* functions are new in OpenERP 6.1 and have been contributed by Akretion through merge proposals. You will find them also for invoice lines from SO and invoice lines from PO, when the invoice is generated from PO/SO and when the invoice is generated from the picking.

This function _prepare_invoice() doesn't exist on purchase orders yet (I plan to do the merge proposal for this some day...)

Alexis