Re: Get your GTK key shortcuts in the web interface

Superb initiative!

It is sure that this module will help GTKers move easily to web on
operating OpenERP.

Many thanks,
Jay,
Serpent Consulting Services.

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Eric Caudal <eric.caudal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>  Elico Corp has published a new interesting module that brings the very
> useful GTK key shortcuts to the web interface for a better comfort and
> ergonomic during your OpenERP web experience.
>

> After the module setup, you will have the following shortcuts available:
>

> On a form, in edit mode:
>
>    - Ctrl + S  :  Save the current object
>    -
>
> On a form, in view mode:
>
>    - Ctrl + Delete            :  Delete the current object
>    - Ctrl + N                   :  New object
>    - Ctrl + D                   :  Duplicate the current object
>    - Ctrl + Arrow Up      :  First object
>    - Ctrl + Arrow Left    :  Previous object
>    - Ctrl + Arrow Right  :  Next object
>    - Ctrl + Arrow Down :  Last object
>

> This module ("web_keyboard_shortcuts") is available  in our launchpad
> address<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Eopenerp-community/openobject-addons/elico-6.1> and
> at http://apps.openerp.com <http://apps.openerp.com/addon/7799>
>
> We hope you enjoy this new module from Elico Corp!
>
> If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us at:
> contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> --
>
>   [image: openerp]
>
> *Eric CAUDAL*, Elico Corp, Shanghai.eric.caudal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Cell: + 86 186 2136 1670. Skype: elico.corp*Premium Certified Training Partner - OpenERP Ready Partner.*
>

> [image: Premium CTP]
> http://www.openerp.net.cn

Thanks,
Regards,

*Er. Jay Vora*
M : 91 - 9879354457.
(Not miles, just an email away...)
Twitter <http://twitter.com/#%21/jaynvora>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/jaynvora>
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jaynvora>
Blogger<http://jayvora.blogspot.com>
"No Seconds to be Wasted for Formalities, I have a lot to Execute !" - Jay
Vora

GIF image

PNG image