Re: How are new fields added to the database?

In my experience, not sure if I am missing something there...., when you
upgrade a module from inside the client, not everything gets reflected
immediately....  mostly that sometimes new fields in a view give errors
because OpenERP is still using the old python code...
so in the end I have to restart OpenERP to complete the update...

If there is a way to avoid this, please share...  !!!   :-)

Regards,
-Mario