Re: Public holidays in OpenERP

On 10/07/2012 01:03 AM, Humberto Arocha wrote:
may be import holodays from google calendar

This could be a rush idea but I think this could be tackle with an l10n_ISO_COUNTRY_CODE_holidays being proposed by OpenERP, and after that, each partner and community entity propose their own national holidays which regarding the country in which the payroll is being deployed would be selected the right day a la base_vat_code, which check the partner_vat

Regards.