Re: Print function in the web client

Hello,

it's easy to get the functionality back for the reports.

Example:
Go to "Customization->Low Level Objects->Actions->Reports".
Search for the object "account.invoice".
Open the "Invoices" object and remove the hook at the field "On multiple
doc".

Now you got the print button on the right site back.

Kind regards,
Yasin Zschiesche

fon: 	  	+49.511.70037620
fax: 	  	+49.511.70037629
eMail: 	  	y.zschiesche@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www: 	  	www.ecoservice.de <http://www.ecoservice.de/>

ecoservice Agentur für eBusiness & eCommerce Karl-Kellner-Str. 105J ·
30853 Langenhagen