Re: OpenERP touchscreen module

Daniel,
here in our company we are asessing the option of extending the offline functionality of the point_of_sale module, which uses backbone.js and local storage in the client (big screen smartphones in our case) to the module we are developing (and to any generic module by extension). If you are interested in cooperation of any kind, please contact me, I think there must be many more companies interested in this line and we could cooperate.
Regards
Ismael Carrero