Incentive Commision Management on OpenERP]

Hello Community.

We in Vauxoo developed a so generic ICM "Incentive Commision Management"
System, in one moment as a framework, and from time to time it becomes in
our standard to offer commision management to our customers.

It manages:

* Payment based on commision.
* Accounting based commision.
* 2 Dimension yardstick for computation based on:
** Commision based on due dates.
** Commision based on Computed Discount over price list.

The documentation of the planification of the module (with strong relation
with Openerp Venezuelan Localization) is here [2]

The graphical algorithm is here [1]

If the community is interested on it we created a project (planning order
this module in a more generic way ) some time ago.

https://launchpad.net/openerp-icm

In order to merge with sale_commision, and manage a really generic way with
this.

We know, commision computation is a complex world and the final result
should be something as the payroll module itself is, but, we are using this
__almost__ generic way 3 years ago , as an example we put an screenshot
with the result of one month computation [3]

The report is so powerfull the module has a report *based on rml* that show
all the information to salesperson to know where his/her commision comes
from, you can see an example here [4]

All the module has been developed thinking in this way "Stolen as much as
we can what SAP teach us ;-)" [5]

Do you approve the join of this project to Community organized projects?

I ask apologize in advance but we dont have time enought to put all in
english, if community is agreed about open a discusion about how the
management of commisions must be done we are open, in our case we just want
to put in the table a first step to improve this great leak of
functionality (communitary or oficial) that openerp has.

Some Facts you must to know:

* Our experience in all implementations of this module is on B2B business.
* We have implemented in 2 companies.
* It already works on V6.
* Has been open since the begining. [6]
* We are totally open to manage several ways of compute commisions on same
project the objective is have just one project for this feature.

[1] https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2428846/icm/commision.pdf
[2] https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2428846/icm/explanation.pdf
[3] https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2428846/icm/commision.png
[4] https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2428846/icm/CommDetailedExample.png