Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-community/web-addons/7.0-web_color into lp:~webaddons-core-editors/web-addons/7.0

Yes, indeed, the `add` in the registry `instance.web.form.widgets` is totally necessary.
I was surprised because I thought that (widget_name, 'openerp.web_color') should be (widget key, class of the widget).
Here, the class of the widget seems to be the global namespace of the module instead of a widget class.
That's why I felt that it would not work.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/web-addons/7.0-web_color/+merge/136214
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/web-addons/7.0-web_color.