Re: lp:~openerp-community/openerp-product-attributes/import-from-addons-extra-trunk into lp:~openerp-community/openerp-product-attributes/6.1

Hello,

We have to merge this branch as soon as possible because the modules here are no longer present in the extra-addons branch.

I am going to remove the product_gs1_128 module from the branch because it is now clear that it will be in lp:stock-logistic-barcode thanks to Numérigraphe. By the way, the merge proposal for this module is still waiting [0].

Then, if nobody disagrees, I'll merge as is.

[0] https://code.launchpad.net/~numerigraphe/stock-logistic-barcode/6.1-gs1-128-barcodes/+merge/134657
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openerp-product-attributes/import-from-addons-extra-trunk/+merge/135473
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openerp-product-attributes/6.1.