About states different to EEUU.

Hello.

We in Vauxoo had worked with OpenERP in +6 countries the first problem you
have when you start in a new country is the States Data where OpenERP just
propose the EEUU ones.

I made a question in launchpad :

https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+question/216251

I think this SorrySAP new start is a good moment to normalize this way of
work with internal typonomous per country.

BTW I know country by country the internal division is different, but what
all have in common are the "states" a lower level division is more
difficult to manage in a generic way (Even ZIP codes are a mess in some
countries), i think starting with States we can define a first way to do
things well in this layer.

Advantages: THis data in generally public, and we can parse even wikipedia
to got it.

I hope your PoV community.

Regards.
--