Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-community/openerp-mgmtsystem/nc-extend into lp:openerp-mgmtsystem/6.1

Guewen: Thanks for the review; fixes are in progress.

I'd like to know a little more about your remark «On the usage of namespaces, classes and instanciation of models».
I did some browsing on the official addons, and found some cases where `from openerp.osv import fields, osv` instead of `from osv import fields, osv` (auth_openid, for instance).

But I couldn't find examples for the other recommendations (import orm instead of osv; class on orm.Model instead of osv.osv; deprecate class instanciation after declaration).

Do you have some links on resources for me to learn more on this?
Thanks.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openerp-mgmtsystem/nc-extend/+merge/139534
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openerp-mgmtsystem/nc-extend.