Re: server action OpenERP v6.1

Hi Florent,

I'm not sure of what you're trying to do but if you need to confirm
automatically a new fresh created invoice.

You need to override the function "draft" called by the activity "act_draft"

and to add the following code

        wf_service = netsvc.LocalService("workflow")
        wf_service.trg_validate(uid, 'sd.incident', ids[0], 'open', cr)
        return True

It needs maybe to be adapted I didn't tried this on 7.0

Houssine