deduce a refund invoice directly during the payment through account voucher

Hy,

I've installed account voucher and I would like to keep this workflow for payment.
Here is the point :
1- I have a refund invoice of 100EUR that is not repaid
2- I have aninvoice of 150EUR that is not paid
3- I click on payment in the invoice

Here I see the refund and I would like to use this refund to pay the invoice partially. From now, the refund line is grey and I was wondering how to work so that the refund amount will be deduced from thetotal amount.

regards

Follow ups